COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
Convenient Heating & Air Conditioning is closely following the progress and impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community. The health and safety of our customers, employees, families and friends remains our top priority. With that in the forefront of our minds, we are following the recommendations and guidelines of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and the WHO (World Health Organization), to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses and disease.
CDC RECOMMENDATIONS INCLUDE:
- Wash hands frequently, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face-eyes, nose and mouth.
- Use a tissue when coughing and sneezing and throw the tissue away.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at home if you are sick, or have flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- Frequently disinfect common areas and surfaces
- We are providing gloves and masks for use.
- Practice social distancing. Please help us follow this for everyone’s safety.
WE REMAIN OPEN TO SERVICE YOUR HEATING AND AIR QUALITY NEEDS
Together, with your help and understanding, we can ensure that COVID-19 has little or no impact on our family, friends, and customers. Air Quality in your home is our main priority at this time.
CONVENIENT HEATING AND COOLING